Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm especially thankful for my 5 crazy, fun, wonderful, exasperating, super cute, funny, witty, charming kiddos. I am so thankful, too, that they are "healthy" kids. Now, don't be confused. We HAVE been sick for pretty much all of March on and off, and it seems that it's still not quite behind us yet. But, as the St. Jude billboards remind me: "Give thanks for the healthy kids in your lives." Amen! I am so thankful for them and am thankful that they are so healthy (under-control food allergies, asthma, ADD, sensory integration issues and seasonal allergies aside). Many, many parents have kids who have WAY tougher struggles to deal with (I know a few of them. They are amazing people with amazing kids) . . . I realize that I can't even begin to imagine what it's like! I've been reminded of that just this week.

So, thanks, Lord, for these 5 sweet, healthy blessings of life in our family!

Jacob, Rebekah, Lydia, Joe and Anna . . . I love you more than I can say!





3 comments:

  1. You have such CUTE kids and they are lucky to have a mother who is so very thankful for them--inspite of their little quirks! I have one question, is Rebekah's hair that curly naturally? It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great reminder to be thankful for my own kiddos' good health! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to your precious kids! I've never seen you in action, but I can tell that you are a wonderful mom to these 5 very lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!