Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 16

Anna is sick again . . . or maybe it should be still. I've lost track. I counted and at least one of the kiddos has been sick everyday for the past 16 days. The last time we were all healthy was the first week of March. Maybe tomorrow the kids will go back to school, Kirb will return to work and our health will come back . . . and things will become somewhat normal again. I sure hope so. Poor Anna! I took her to urgent care today thinking maybe she had another ear infection (she had been pulling on her ears) but . . . nope. Her ears look good . . . today, anyway! Just a random fever, puking and generally not being herself. It makes me sad, although she was really cuddly and sat on my lap and snuggled for about 45 minutes this afternoon, which is not at all like her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!