Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

Here are some pictures from when my grandparent's came for a visit {from Connecticut} in the fall of 2005.
Papa died 2 years ago yesterday at the age of 95
{Clarence Carlson 9.4.11 to 3.19.07}
We miss him.

Jacob, Papa, Lydia, Grandma with baby Joey & Rebekah:
The whole 2005 Stoll crew with Grandma & Papa

Papa & Joe. My grandpa volunteered for years and years at "Mom's morning out" at his church. He loved little kids! I'm grateful that at least some of our kiddos got to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. I love these precious pictures!

    AND, I would love to have you go to Texas with me next Janurary! I really believe we can do this memory thing if we really make it a priority. Ever since I started reading your blog, I have wanted to reconnect with you. Perhaps we will see each other at the CSC Banquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!