Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preschool Parent Helper Day!

I had tons of fun at my parent helper day at Joe's preschool today! You sign up to volunteer in the classroom 3 times during the year and today was my day! It was super fun to be there, even though it was extra work to figure out how I'd pull it off with Lydia home sick . . . but it all came together just fine and Joe and I enjoyed our morning together.

Free play when we first arrived:

Circle time: welcome song, counting how many friends are at school today (no one was sick . . . all 20 kids present and accounted for!), surprise bucket (a.k.a. "show & tell") . . . all while sitting on a cute little mat with your name on it!

Nice job paying attention, bud! That's impressive!

Playdough . . . need I say more?

Getting ready to go home. They all have "magic glue" on their bottoms and can't get off their chair until their grown up taps their head . . . how sweet is that? Amazingly, 98% of the time everyone is cooperative! Those preschool teachers are like miracle workers, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!