Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I spoke too soon!

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. I just cleaned up a pile of yuckiness in the hallway, so I guess we're not 100% healthy yet! Bummer! {Anyone know good ways to get vomit out from in between the floorboards? There just happens to be a gap in the boards right there? Super!}

Also, someone must have somehow spilled some soap on my toothbrush because when I just brushed my teeth it was not such a good experience . . . but, I would imagine they are extra clean and germ free! ISH!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look!

    Oh girl! I feel for ya! That's the worst! The worst time I remember was when three of us had it at the same time with one bathroom and we all had to "do our thing" at the same time! I'm glad my hubby did not grab the camera and get all three of us with our heads over the toilet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!