Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How fun!

Less than a month from now I am going on a weekend women's retreat with some wonderful women . . . I am so excited! April 24-26 (Friday evening until Sunday lunch . . . a heavenly amount of time away!) I'll be joining some fabulous women from our church (and beyond) for a great weekend of fun, fellowship and teaching from Beth Moore. We are doing a retreat curriculum by Beth called "Loving Well". It is about loving people in your life who are hard to love . . . anybody else who could use a little help with that one? Anyway, I just love Beth Moore's teaching and insight so I am excited to "spend" a whole weekend with her . . . there are 4 sessions. There will also be time to be outside (where I am exctied to spend time in the retreat center's labyrinth . . . hopefully the weather will be cooperative), some crafts, food, plenty of good old-fashioned girl time and potentially even a little (uninterrupted) sleep! I just can't wait! If you want to come too, you can. There's still room. I would LOVE to have you. Just let me know and I'll give you "the 411".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!