Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here she is!

Here's LJ with her big new gap in her mouth . . . and some of her normal sparkle returning to her face! She's is not quite all better yet, but she's SO much better than she was even just 12 hours ago! You think you'll be able to capture that toothless grin forever in your memory. Sadly, though, without pictures to fall back on I can't even picture Jacob and Rebekah with that big gap there anymore . . . I just picture them with those big teeth they've got now. So, this time around, I'm going to try and savor every toothless grin that she flashes. Anyway, both of those toofers are already starting to poke through, so I know this cute gap in her mouth won't be around for long.

Isn't that somethin'? Oh Lydi!

I took this picture in Kirbs' office where she went to hang out for a while in the morning since I was scheduled to be the parent helper at preschool. It was a little extra-special treat for her to go to work with daddy, even if she did mostly just lay on the floor with a pillow and blanket feeling miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!