Monday, February 16, 2009

verse 4


Time for another verse already! Man, the weeks just keep flyin' by! I'm on my 4th verse of my 2009 scripture memory challenge. There is so much in the Bible that is applicable to my life EVERY day! This is the passage I'm going to work on for the next couple weeks:

Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known. (Habakkuk 3.2)

If you don't know about my "resolution" to memorize 24 scriptures in 2009, you can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Shana,

    Your hubby gave me your blogspot address today when I inquired about how your family is doing. I am sure glad he did! I loved reading it and have added it to my google reader list. I also love the 5eleven site as well. I wanted you to know that I am a part of the memory verse challenge too. I love the way you "decorated" you index cards. I wondered if you would give me permission to show what you did on my blog. Let me know. I'll stay tuned in for more posts from your fab family!

    barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!