Monday, February 9, 2009

Update on life

#1. I had a wonderful, wonderful weekend! We laughed so long and hard and late into the night early into the morning that I'm sure it counted as a workout!

#2. Anna got a fever (101.7) sometime during the night and started throwing up . . . poor girl! So we're laying low and sticking close to home today. Plus, when I took her downstairs at about 3 to check her temp I missed the bottom 2 steps and fell . . . thankfully the baby hardly noticed it even happened and I landed on my knee [which hurts a little]. But it could have been MUCH worse! Thank the Lord for His protection and watch over sleep deprived mommas who are stumbling around in the middle of the night holding precious cargo!

#3. We're up to 3 mice caught so far in the traps since Friday (one each night . . . even though we have more than one trap set . . . we still just catch one per night, funny!) It kind of grosses me out to think that there were [at least] that many in my house, but at the same time I'm glad we've got 3 less than we did the other day. We just keep settin' them and waiting to see what comes of it!

#4. Kirb did a bang-up job of holding down the fort over the weekend, AND he finished most of the kitchen project by paining the last 2 walls. He did a splendid job!

#5. I had a super fantastic time with my "peeps"! . . . oops, did I already mention that one? Sorry! Mel, Bridge, Sarah, Al & Nancy: thanks for the fun time. I love you! Can't wait 'til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!