Thursday, February 19, 2009

In case you care

Here are a few little tidbits of randomness from the Stoll's:
  • Anna is up to about 8 or 9 steps now, but still crawls most of the time . . . it's SO much faster that way!
  • In Jacob's expert opinion Roundy's Blueberry "Toaster Pastries" are way more flavorful than actual Pop Tarts (whoo hoo . . . did I mention that in my expert opinion the Roundy's ones are CHEAPER!)
  • I am really annoyed by the .9 at the end of the gas price. Honestly, just round it up! I don't get it!
  • In the spirit of randomness here is a random picture: (me and Jacob on the first day of 2nd grade . . . see, it's a 2 for 2nd grade . . . not peace!)
  • When Joey has his "'nother birthday" he tells me that he is going to be 2 so that he can go back to Piglets (Piglets is the name of the 2-year-old ECFE class in our district which he LOVED last year!)
  • I can't think of any crazy randomness to mention about Rebekah or Lydia at this moment.
  • It's cold today!
  • Kirbs is at work right now.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it! Have a cheery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!