Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Hero

This morning mouse #4 was in his trap right at the bottom of the basement steps (that's not where we put the trap last night, he must have drug it over there after getting himself -- or herself, I guess -- caught in it.) Anyway, I have laundry to do today and the thought of stepping over it each time I came downstairs creeped me out . . . but even creepier was the thought of doing something about it myself! Yuck! So Jacob stepped up to the plate and took over as my hero since Kirbs is at work . . . I told him he should check on these things before he leaves in the morning, but alas . . .


Thanks Jacob, you are my hero today! And quite brave too, I might add!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jacob!!! He deserves a special treat! We have had this problem in the past. So far so good this year. Oh the stories I could tell you Shana...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!