Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little something new

I have a new favorite children's author (and all-around pretty cool lady from what I can tell). Amy Krause Rosenthal. You can see quite a few of her books if you just shift your eyes a little to the right and peek at my book shelf. Her books are so true, so fun, so refreshing. She has a blog and did this thing she called The Beckoning of Lovely. You really should watch it!!

Also you should read a few of her books, if not all of them . . . I haven't found one yet that I don't like! Don't try to find them at my library though. I currently have everything they have that she has written checked out, and I don't plan on returning them anytime soon . . . you can renew twice, you know. That makes a total of 9 weeks that you can have a book out before you HAVE to return it. If I don't buy them all before the 9 weeks is up, I guess I'll have to take a little break and then check them out all over again. So, probably head to another library . . . actually there is probably more than one copy of each one, so you might still be in luck, or you could just request them! I would tell you my favorite one, but every time I think I've decided on my favorite, I change my mind and think of another that must be my favorite. You should start with Cookies, The OK book, It's not fair, Little Hoot & One of Those Days! Man, they're good!

Hope you enjoy them too . . . if you take my advice and check them out, that is!

1 comment:

  1. you can renew books twice!?!?! no fair. our library only allows us to renew once. *pout*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!