Monday, February 9, 2009

Joe, Joe, Joe . . .

Joe is being especially funny again this morning. [Or it may just be that I missed his silliness while I was gone this weekend]. He watched part of a Star Wars movie this weekend . . . feel free to keep your judgements to yourself, ok? and told me this morning:

"CR2PO is in this one." (who I imagine to be the love child of C3PO & R2D2, but I'm just not sure)

"When 'Dark Vadeh' was getting littler and littler he was turned into Anakin." (pretty smart boy there, eh?)

And on a non-Star Wars [but similar thought process] note, he also told me that "when I was little you put me in your tummy."

He does love all things Star Wars [even though he'd never seen it until this weekend]! Jacob reads him Star Wars picture books, we have light sabers to play with . . . and if he can't find a real light saber, most anything longish will magically "turn into" one anyway! . . . these are things Jacob would have had absolutely no idea about when he was just-about-4! Just one more difference between child #1 and child #4!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! My comment about Star Wars needs to be shared. My comment is that my kids are watching Star Wars while I am reading your blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot LOVES starwars too, almost to the point of obsession at times. He was "Dark Vader" for halloween this past year. I try to limit how much he sees of the movie, but he does have the little action figures and lightsaber. For a couple of weeks recently, he insisted he would be a stormtrooper when he grows up. This last week, it's been a knight. Last year, it was a chimney-sweeper (he loved Mary Poppins for awhile there). We should get Elliot and Joe together sometime. They'd have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!