Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for naps. Ahhhh, naps. I love it when the kids take them {Anna always takes one if we're home in the afternoon and sometimes Joe still will too} and I love to take one myself!!

Today all 3 of us took naps for at least a little while. How great is that? I haven't been feelin' super hot the last couple days {the nurse I talked to on the phone yesterday even advised that I "go right to the ER and get checked out". I didn't actually do that . . . I didn't feel it was that big of a deal. But, don't fret, I do have an appointment tomorrow to get myself all figured out}. So I thought a nap would do me good. Anna has an ear infection and is doing much better now that she has some antibiotics, but I know she's still a little short on sleep from Tuesday night when she mostly screamed and cried when she should have been sleeping. Poor dolly! Hopefully, if you enjoy a good nap too you'll get a chance to sneak one in soon! Enjoy it.

Oh, and just to clear up the records, I am NOT a fan of the "power nap". If I can't shut my eyes for at least an hour I'd rather not even lay down. That's just me! How about you?

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I love the new look on the blog.

    2. Poor Anna!
    3. Poor Shana!
    4. I love naps, too! And an hour is definitely my minimum requirement. Power napping sounds like something people do in their offices at work. Not at all my idea of relaxing.
    5. I hope all you Stoll folks are feeling well next week so we can get together. We'll play it by ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love a good long nap!

    I wasn't aware that such a thing as a Power nap even existed. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a nap? Homeschooling + 6 kids = no naps for mom. But Micah still takes one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!