Monday, February 9, 2009

Introducing . . .


Ava Yeon Vogt

Born August 21, 2008 in Korea

Ava is my best friend Allison's daughter. Al & Justin were just matched with her last week (mystery solved if you were curious about my earlier post!) and will travel to Korea with their son Sam (who is almost 5) & Allison's dad, Ron, in about 3 months to pick her up and bring her home! I can't wait! Isn't she beautiful? I said she looks like some kind of little princess of that throne-of-a-chair they've got her sitting on. No doubt she will be one very soon, if she isn't already!

We had a chance to stop at the wonderful Albertville outlet mall on the way home from our girls weekend and Al & I made quick work of a few great kids shops where we got Anna & Ava 3 matching outfits [and talked ourselves out of quite a few more!!] for this summer and fall . . . one of which Anna is modeling for you here

we also got 2 super cute green t-shirts with butterflies on them that say "best friends". We've decided they will wear them when they got to the 2009 Minnesota State Fair together . . . we only have to wait 7 more months or so . . . I promise to take a picture so you can see. Think you can remember for that long and remind me if I forget? Okie doke, it's a deal!

We are SO excited for Al, Justin & Sam! Ava, we are praying for you like crazy and just can't wait to get our hands on you for some huggin' and cuddlin'! We love you so much . . . all 4 of you!

I have Ava on the brain so much the past few days that I even called Anna Ava once this morning! Yikes! Anna & Ava. That could get confusing . . . but then also SO cute! BFF's for sure [whether they like it or not!]

2 comments:

  1. i figured it out (that your friend Ali was probably adopting again) on my own a couple days ago. was gonna ask you, but never got around to it. they must be just thrilled! little Ava is so adorable! she makes me want to adopt again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I had guess as well. Please pass on my congrats to Allison and her family. I have a close friend who adopted from Korea two years ago. He is the sweetest boy! I hope that all goes smoothly with the adoption!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!