Sunday, February 1, 2009

verse 3


Well, I can't believe it's February and I'm on my 3rd verse of my 2009 scripture memory challenge. There is so much in the Bible that is applicable to my life EVERY day! This is the passage I'm going to work on for the next couple weeks:

This I call to mind and therefore I have hope: because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3.21-23, NIV)

If you don't know about my "resolution" to memorize 24 scriptures in 2009, you can check it out here.

Happy February! I'm hopin' the groundhog will see his shadow tomorrow . . . or that he won't? Whichever one means it will soon be spring. I can never remember it right . . .

1 comment:

  1. 6 more weeks of winter! he always sees his shadow. Yay for it almost being spring. Only one more bad month :). I'll call you later -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!