Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Verse 8


April is half over (I hope you got your taxes done!) . . . time for another verse! I am still trying hard to be dedicated to this Scripture memory thing I've embarked on this year . . . I still haven't been as good as I would like to be! Here is the verse I'll be working on for the rest of April:
O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. (Isaiah 33.2 NIV)
If you don't know about my "resolution" to memorize 24 scriptures in 2009, you can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Great verse! I have been doing pretty good at memorizing, but not at going back through and remembering the ones I've done before. I have a hard time with numbers. So I can quote the verse, but not the reference.

    This time around I chose a verse from the Esther study. Acts 3:19 "Repent, then, and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord."

    Have a great day!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!