Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday

The year was 1979.
A certain 5-year-old was living a pretty good life:

Remind you of anyone?
This picture of me TOTALLY reminds me of one of my kiddos. What do you think? Does it remind you of anyone? Tell me what you think . . . and I'll tell you what I think.


I curled up and fell asleep with this exact blanket just the other night . . . honestly, I did! I think it was Wednesday night. Ask Kirb!
{I did not, however, have my chin in my hands! . . . I don't know how I fell asleep like that! If you know me at all, though, you probably know I am completely incapable of staying awake once I reach a certain point of tiredness . . . no matter how hard I try . . . I almost got to that point driving home on 94 this afternoon. Luckily I stayed awake until we made it safely home!}

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, Shana, but I do know those clogs ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the blonde locks remind me of Lydia, I'm more reminded of Joe in the face. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it might seem funny, but the 1st kid of yours i thought of when looking at that pic of you was...joe! and those shoes were awesome! i had at least 2 or 3 pairs back in the day! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!