Friday, April 17, 2009

What a day!

I've have hardly sat down all day. Joe was in our bed last night and was really restless and kept punching me and rolling over on me and fun stuff like that, so about 4ish I gave up and got out of bed. I was going to lay back down on the couch, but by the time I got downstairs I was kind of awake, so I just got to work.

First, I got everything ready for a super-fun cardmaking day I'm going to at a friend's tomorrow. We each (6 of us) bring supplies to make 2 cards that we designed and so we'll each go home with 10 cards . . . plus the 2 samples of our designs that we came with. It's all in a box and ready to go.

Then I started in on the laundry. I did laundry (while doing other stuff like feeding babies and changing the DVD that was "babysitting" Joe from "Wall-E" to "Jonah") for over 9 hours straight . . . from about 5 until about 2. I lost track, but I know my load-count was in the double digits! I washed bedding from all 6 beds . . . well, 5 beds and a crib. I washed the kids valences from the windows (they were dusty!). I washed all our winter gear. Not to mention the clothes for 7 people that had piled up since I last did laundry! YIKES! The last load is in the dryer as I type this.

The kid's school is having a BIG tag sale tomorrow. I got 200 tags and was going to sell some stuff. I ran out of tags and had to get 25 more today . . . as I was washing clothes and going through stuff I found more stuff that I could "pass along" I got all 225 things boxed and ready to deliver to school tonight for the set-up crew . . . I'll be cashiering tomorrow from 9 to noon. Hopefully I'll bring in some nice money from all that work of sorting and pricing. Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a busy day! I'm not going to complain about laundry anymore. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! make some money!

    I bet the cards were awesome! I love getting homemade cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!