Thursday, April 23, 2009

Think

I read this recently and thought it was wonderful:

Always THINK before you speak. (Especially when angry or frustrated with someone!)

Is what you are about to say:
  • True?
  • Helpful?
  • Intelligent?
  • Necessary?
  • Kind?

If not, maybe you should re-THINK saying it at all! I know this is a reminder that I often need (and often forget or just plain ignore.) Hopefully it will be true, helpful, intelligent, necessary and kind for your life too . . . Alrighty then, I'm glad I "said" it.

2 comments:

  1. this is so true, yet so often not remembered when most needed. i really like that acronym! hadn't heard that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this wonderful idea!

    I have been away from the blogging world for a several days so it was fun to catch up on yours tonight.

    Looking forward to seeing you at the banquet!
    Be sure to look for me!

    barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!