Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well, it's Thursday . . . I love taking some time once a week to think about all the things that I'm thankful for and then to focus on one thing for the day. Today I'm especially thankful for Rebekah! She has her 2nd grade concert this afternoon and is excited about it. So am I. I look forward to being there and seeing her {and her friends} perform this stuff that they've been working on for a while now! She is a great girl and I just can't wait to see all the things that God will do with her in her life. Don't get me wrong, she can be super hard to parent at times {LOTS of time!} but I just love the person that she is: she care so much, and so deeply, about others. She loves the Lord like crazy. She is a little evangelist. She is sensitive, thoughtful, caring and selfless, always thinking of others first and doing things to make others happy or to make them feel special. She prays like you wouldn't believe . . . it always makes me cry to hear her pray! {surprising, I'm sure!} That's my girl! I think she's great! Oh, and did I mention that she's going to be an amazing mom someday? So nurturing it's crazy!
I love you, Rebekah Rae!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!