Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silly kids

THIS is how Joe looked going to church on Sunday:
  • Palm Sunday . . .
  • where he had to walk up the aisle waving a palm branch . . .
  • and then stand on the steps in front of the sanctuary, with the other kiddos, singing "Hosanna, Loud Hosanna".
Nice outfit, don'tcha say?
Actually before stepping boot foot inside the sanctuary he decided to take off the hat . . . and his boots. Yup, he did the whole thing barefoot! {He refuses to wear socks . . . in case you didn't know that fun Joe-fact!} Sorry, there aren't pictures of that. I was up on stage with them helping "coach" the preschoolers.


Here's the best I could do during my attempt to get a picture of Haddon and Anna together.
{I have 4 or 5 that aren't quite as good as this one . . . how cute it might have been!}
"Anna, where are you going? Come back here!"

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Babies don't stay put long once they learn to move! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!