Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Tonight is our MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) end-of-the-year family picnic, so it's a good day to think about how thankful I am for MOPS! I started attending MOPS in the fall of 2002 and almost instantly wished I had done it 3 years earlier! What wonderful support and encouragement I found for my mothering through those women and that place. It was so great and would have been so wonderful and helpful for me earlier in my mothering too . . . but, better late than never, right? It was, and still is, so wonderful and I am so thankful to have been involved in this ministry for 7 years now. After attending MOPS at Grace Church in Roseville and serving on their Steering Team I stepped out in faith and started a MOPS group at Central. What a blessing (even with all the work) that has been to me and, I know, to others as well. MOPS is a great ministry and I am so thankful for it and the positive impact it has had on me as a mom, a friend, a wife and a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!