Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I always know this, but am reminded, afresh, of it in times of crisis . . . I have so many amazingly wonderful people in my life! The support, encouragement, offers of help, thoughtfulness and outright tangible blessings that people have offered to me since my grandma's death last week has meant so much to me. This world {especially my little chunk of it} has some top-notch, very kind, good people in it. When I get discouraged and think that the world is a pretty yucky place, I just think about all the great people in my world and I feel much better! There is lots of yuck in the world and, unfortunately, we hear over and over again about so much of the yuck that we forget that the vast majority of our world {although still overflowing with sin} is really quite beautiful and good. So to each of you who have blessed my life somehow this week, through all the plans and sadness and hub-bub and craziness and last minute stuff . . . THANK YOU! I love, appreciate and am thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!