Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday

March 11, 1984
Rebekah & Lydia were baptized a couple weeks ago. Here is a picture of me on the day that I was baptized. I was 9. My good friend, Sheri, is on the right, I'm in the middle and, in all honestly, I cannot remember the name of the other girl . . . oh well. Pastor Ron {Eckert} baptized us, I miss him.
That's a very nice sweatsuit that I'm sportin', don't you think? And that air-dried hair is great . . . always did have a mind of it's own, my hair!

{In case you were wondering last weeks Flashback Friday was taken at Pay & Amy Schmidt's wedding. But it was at Central, which many people guessed correctl . . . but really, if you're gonna guess where it was taken Central is pretty safe. I mean, I've been there, on average, 2 or 3 times a week for my ENTIRE life!!}

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!