Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ava update

Picture of Ava, hot off the presses
{ok, hot off the internet, but you know what I mean}:
This one is my favorite
{plus it might be the only one in which she's not crying . . . you've gotta love those sweet lips! I can't wait to kiss 'em!}

Well, they've met her! Praise God! They'll go back again for a visit on Friday {they met at a neutral location and then Ava went back home with her foster mom again . . . I imagine that's not too easy on them after all this waiting just to meet her and play for a while and then go back to their hotel without her and go about their touristy business. They'll all leave for home probably Sunday night, our time, I would guess. {They get in here on Monday afternoon!}.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!