Thursday, May 26, 2011

thrifty thursday

First of all, if you aren't a female, you might want to step away from the blog and come back tomorrow . . . trust me.

Ok ladies, here's my {slightly more personal than usual} thrifty Thursday tip for the week :: The Diva Cup. Have you heard of Diva Cup? If not, I won't explain it when the info is on the webiste, just check it out. A Diva Cup can save you TONS of money over its lifetime! And {as a bonus} it saves on waste and the environment as well. I love mine! But here's the thing :: you either love it or you hate it, there's not really any in between. So, there you have it, the Diva Cup. Just think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I've never heard of that. Interesting concept...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried something similar to the Diva cup years ago and didn't really like it, but since you're talking thrifty personals I've just got to say that I've fallen in love with my cloth pads from Mimi's Dreams. (She's on Etsy, but I purchased directly from her website so I could get mine custom made.) They are so much cuter than disposables! They are environmentally friendly too. Cloth pads are a bit more work if you don't want 'em to get stains and they're not very convenient for travel, but I wish I had started using these years ago. They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!