Monday, May 30, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1414. the sound of frogs and crickets while out for a walk by myself in the evening
1415. the smell of fresh-cut grass
1416. kindergarten field day! {complete with a tug-o-fun}
1417. a great band concert {for Jacob}
1418. a great orchestra concert {for Rebekah}
1419. excited kindergarteners over duck eggs hatching
1420. flowers
1421. a long weekend
1422. grilled hotdogs
1423. street sweepers
1424. birthday parties
1425. slow, steady rain on new grass seed
1426. caring people
1427. men and women who have fought to keep me {and my loved ones} free and safe.

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

{There weren't many guesses on last weeks "Flashback Friday", but it would seem it wasn't much of a challenge. It was Lydia. Great job!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!