Monday, May 2, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1358. a cluster of daffodils trumpeting spring
1359. pink buds
1360. funky rain boots
1361. fog hovering over a pond in the early morning
1362. peeking at a sleeping baby
1363. birds in flight
1364. a glorious weekend {winter-ish weather excepted}
1365. making something cute out of garbage
1366. cinnamon roll french toast {yum!}
1367. hugs from my 7 favorite people on the face of the earth after 48-hours away {Sara laughed so hard she cried when she saw me -- so sweet!}
1368. friends
1369. Dottie Haugen! {what a blessing!}
1370. the hilarious sign I saw hanging in a cafe bathroom which read :: "I laughed so hard I had tears running down my legs" Isn't that great? {it's even funnier after having given birth 6 times!}
1371. soul spa
1372. labyrinth walk
1373. tears . . . from laughter and from a welling up of emotion {gratitude, worship, love, sorrow, friendship, passion . . . it all hits me and spills out from my eyes}
1374. cold medicine
1375. unexpected inspiration

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Dottie! How is she these days?! I SO miss her energy and enthusiasm for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana - I felt like I had a special window into your post today because of all we shared this weekend. I love you - and I LOVE my "something cute out of garbage"!

    Thankful for you! ~Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!