Monday, May 16, 2011

multitude monday {the evening edition}

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here. {I'm happy to report that two of my blogging sisters-in-law have joined in the fun of counting all the way to 1000 -- and beyond!}

"One Thousand Gifts":

1393. the quiet and calm of the early morning hours
1394. baby cheeks
1395. baby giggles
1396. baby babbles
1397. friends, treats and chatting about books . . . bookclub. i LOVE it!
1398. wrapping things up, one by one, for another year
1399. hanging out the laundry
1400. the birth of a grandma {and the cute little man who made it possible . . . oh, and credit should also go to his parents, I suppose, since they had a little something to do with it all}
1401. a safe drive to the east coast for my parents
1402. the return of sunshine!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!