Monday, May 23, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on a wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1403. lilacs
1404. great platelet numbers at my 3-month check
1405. the Falcon Heights Elementary School staff
1406. people who are good sports and are willing to look silly to express gratitude and bring joy to others
1407. having my parents home again
1408. little sharp, bumpy white peaks . . . new teeth erupting through toothless gums
1409. watching Rebekah run
1410. family game of Farkle
1411. Charlie & Lola
1412. a good friend
1413. SAFETY for my brother and his family after a tornado ripped through his neighborhood and damaged their house.

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!