Monday, May 9, 2011

multitude monday {the evening edition}

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here. {I'm happy to report that two of my blogging sisters-in-law have joined in the fun of counting all the way to 1000 -- and beyond!}

"One Thousand Gifts":

1376. celebrations in triplicate {Rebekah's long-overdue birthday party, my mom's retirement and Mother's Day}
1377. sunshine
1378. love spanning generations {and relationships that start with the word "great"}::
1379. sleeping under sheets fresh from the line and smelling of outdoors
1380. sweet, humbling words written in a card
1381. mothers
1382. a slab for our new basketball hoop {thanks Dad!} and all the shots taken in the driveway already
1383. witnessing baptism :: a father and his 2 sons
1384. when my friend, Shawna {yes, in fact, we do get teased for being "Shana & Shawna"} preaches. always a blessing!
1385. kids singing "Jesus Loves Me" in church on Mother's Day -- and all the better having them accompanied by my grandma!
1386. 7 months of Sara
1387. the sound of thunder and sleeping to the steady pounding of a good spring rain
1388. giving gifts
1389. the ache after a good workout
1390. my wonderful, adorable, generous, encouraging, helpful, kind parents::1391. mother's day love from my favorite half-dozen little people and their wonderful dad
1392. a long nap for a normally non-napping 3-year-old who needed it


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!