Sunday, November 1, 2009

verse 21

Verse 21. The home stretch. Wow, has this year ever gone fast and I have focused on some great verses this year. Only 4 more to go! This time I'm going with Psalm 103.1-2:
Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, priase his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits -- {Psalm 103.1-2 NIV}
If you don't know about my "resolution" to memorize 24 scriptures in 2009 and you want to know what in the world I'm talkin' about, you can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! What an accomplishment to be on verse 21! I got off track at the end of the summer. But, at least I learned more verses than I would have if I had not started the challenge! Are you planning on going to Texas?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!