Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

After a really wet, really cold October, November has been amazing and such a blessing! It's been sunny and warm {my ideal weather!}. The temps have been in the 60's {sometimes even UPPER-60's} for days and days now. We've been outside SO much. I am so thankful. The boys {and occasionally the girls too} play football outside almost every day lately. The kids are having fun, I'm having fun and we're all getting plenty of Vitamin D and exercise. I am so thankful! Plus all the raking {and we've got more than our share, I promise you that} is done and now we can just enjoy this extended time of amazing weather while it lasts . . . anyone from Minnesota {or who knows anything about Minnesota at all} knows that we can't count on it for much longer. {In fact already today it's significantly cooler with a brisk little wind}. But, yet, I am so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to this one, Shana! Thanks for the reminder not to take these beautiful days for granted. I am infinitely more thankful for November if I first stop to remember October. Thank you God for sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!