Wednesday, December 24, 2008

celebrations!

well, it's here: christmas! christmas eve has always been the "big" day for my family and that is how i still think of it. we're just relaxing at home at the moment, but at 3:00 we are going to a family christmas eve service at a church in our neighborhood where the kids go to preschool -- it's our 2nd church "home". then we'll head over to my parents for the carlson christmas celebration and gift opening! then off to the 11:00 candlelight service at central . . . one of my favorite services of the year (i know, i said that about the thanksgiving service. what can i say . . . i love church!). followed by a [mostly likely overly tired, slightly crabby] trip home and then quickly we'll be off to bed. tomorrow we'll head over to my grandma's for yet another celebration. oh yeah, and friday morning (early) i'll be shoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!