Monday, October 11, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.


"One Thousand Gifts":

865. Sara Evelyn
866. newborn squeaks and grunts
867. excited big siblings
868. no more carrying a big belly around with me
869. all the stuff you forget {even when you've done it 5 times before} and get to be reminded of
870. teeny tiny ears
871. tiny little hands
872. wrinkly baby feet
873. surviving the whole ordeal and having it behind us {I was not sure I would make it for a while there -- way worse than the other 5 births all put together. But she's worth every bit of it!}
874. a fun family night on Friday night, not even knowing it was our last night as a family of 7
875. amazing weather for October in Minnesota
876. wonderful nurses
877. my parents and their willingness to deal with the 5 while we are away from home
878. heading home
879. learning to be a family of 8
880. tiny little diapers
881. the miracle of birth {thank you God!}

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!