Monday, October 4, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

848. beautiful fall colors {my favorite!}
849. having the most wonderful, thoughtful {and cutest} friends ever!
850. one week closer . . .
851. a super fun {SURPRISE} mom-to-be shower with #849
852. a successful and painless baby "turning"
853. a wonderful night of sleep now that the baby is where it belongs and I am WAY more comfortable
854. dinner at my parents
855. wind blowing colorful leaves to the ground
856. kids jumping in a leaf pile
857. a lunch date with my husband
858. family
859. a fabulous OB
860. baby car seat all ready to go!
861. college football on a sunny Saturday afternoon
862. a father-son "date night" that they both enjoyed a bunch
863. great sleeping weather
864. furnace and AC both OFF for a while


Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment. {and maybe, just maybe, some baby news!}

holy experience

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!