Monday, June 21, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

567. wonderful dads: like the one I've got and the one my kids have!
568. re-organizing
569. surviving the first week of all the kids home
570. celebrating with friends
571. bonfires on a beautiful night surrounded by great people
572. a day spent with some great friends we don't get to see too often . . . and the ability for it to seem like we were just together the other day
573. kids covered in dirt and smiles
574. gridlock {if not for some gridlocked traffic yesterday, I would have been in the middle of an intersection as a driver went speeding through a red light right as my van -- with our 3 girls in it -- would have been in the intersection had it not been for the nasty, backed up traffic! Praise God!}
575. people who notice . . . and care
576. amazing weather
577. fresh, line-dried sheets on all the beds
578. a little summer organization
579. crossing things off my to-do list
580. a {hopefully} calmer next couple days
581. a hubby who sings great and makes me cry
582. friendly neighbors
583. early morning lattes and reading the Sunday paper together with Kirbs
584. a cool, still, quiet morning
585. the longest day of the year
586. the official beginning of summer

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I've had a 574 myself. If a cop weren't beside me in a turning lane, I would have pulled out faster than I did, and thus would have been broadsided by a speeding car trying to make it through the light. Thank GOD for HIS car angels ;).

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely list. joining you in giving thanks, friend. e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reorganizing, need to add that one to my list. This is a wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!