Monday, June 14, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

555. lightning lighting up the night sky bright as day
556. rolling thunder {although I don't completely enjoy the part about all my kids running scared into our bedroom at the first clap}
557. finishing a big project
558. some kidless time at home to get things done {see #557}
559. people who care about and invest in the lives of my kids
560. then ending of another great school year
561. friends
562. treats at the gas station
563. a fun family meeting to make up our summer list
564. kids playing Uno on a Saturday morning
565. {more} hand me downs
566. family walks in a beautiful night

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

holy experience

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!