Monday, November 21, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing writer and an inspiration!

"One Thousand Gifts":

1767. a table full of men at the Y :: Bibles open, studying together
1768. sweet baby girl sound asleep :: little bum sticking up in the air
1769. a good book :: oh how I love a good book!
1770. an early morning walk to start a Saturday :: especially wonderful when the destination is a coffee date with a girlfriend
1771. our first dusting of white
1772. kids playing outside in the snow
1773. crafting up a storm
1774. my dad cutting up TONS of wood for me so I can keep workin' away
1775. my favorite church service of the year
1776. good customer service
1777. a celebration of a wonderful life lived for the Lord :: meaningful service for Gordy Peterson, a wonderful friend of our family {he and is beautiful wife, Gladys, were in charge of the guest book at our wedding; we were so happy to have them be a part of our big day and are glad to know they are together again in heaven now! Praise God!}
1778. that everyone has boots, coats and snowpants that fit {and hopefully will fit ALL winter long!} :: snow gear x 6 is a really big ordeal!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!