Monday, November 14, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing writer and an inspiration!

"One Thousand Gifts":

1759. $20 found on the ground and no one in sight who may have lost it
1760. IKEA
1761. fun times at the Children's Museum
1762. backyard fires still in mid-November::1763. tree-climbing girls
1764. a good 6.23K walk/run as a family on Saturday morning (even though I walked 25% of the race at the pace of a 3-year-old who didn't want to ride in the stroller, we didn't come in dead last)
1765. a fun, much-needed, laughter-filled dinner with girlfriends
1766. finishing a great book during my workout this morning

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

1 comment:

  1. So neat to find $ like that! Sort of like a little gift from heaven.

    And how do you workout and read at the same time without hurting yourself?!?! Maybe I'd workout more if I could figure that one out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!