Monday, November 7, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here on Ann's wonderful, amazing blog that I read each day. If you've never checked it out, do yourself a favor and click on over. She's an amazing writer and an inspiration!

"One Thousand Gifts":

1743. leaves raining down
1744. the beauty of frost-covered lawns all glittery in the sunshine
1745. a wonderful husband :: just perfect for me
1746. a discouraging diagnosis :: but through it are the only paths to an explanation for the pain and hope of healing
1747. sharing a slice of Costco pizza with my very favorite person in the world for lunch to refuel after pushing around that REALLY heavy cart on our Costco run that we got to take together
1748. good books
1749. writing letters to Melvin {our Compassion child}
1750. traveling mercies
1751. long awaited hugs::
1752. face-aching, side-splitting laughter
1753. a "full tank"
1754. time with my parents :: just the 3 of us
1755. kissing the faces of my kiddos as they slept
1756. a house full {nearly bursting} with teenagers
1757. listening to Jacob talk about what he learned about sin at the youth rally
1758. the grace of everyday. that we are alive. that we have the chance to live this glorious life. it could so easily be different.

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.

3 comments:

  1. "face-aching, side-splitting laughter" --I love it! (I only have a little time on Mondays to read/respond to multitudes...so I just read the ones in "my column" on Ann's page of links. We're together again this week. I welcome the divine encounter to be encouraged by your words yet again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love this!!!!!!! just found you from LMM on facebook... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've found so much to be grateful for. You are abundantly blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!