Monday, December 27, 2010

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":

1045. time with family1046. spending an entire day in your pj's
1047. fun Christmas lights {and since we had a coupon, it was free too!}
1048. our "Bob & Larry sing the 80's" CD. It's a huge hit with the whole bunch
1049. this picture::{the extra-cute hat was made by my sister-in-law}
1050. no more dripping coming from the ceiling {after probably close to 8 hours spent on ladders and the roof, Kirb got all the ice dams mostly taken care of -- at least temporarily, there's supposed to be freezing rain a few days from now, so we'll see if it starts "raining" inside again}
1051. my mom::1052. the 11pm candle night Christmas Eve service at our church -- always one of my favorites
1053. friends visiting from afar::1054. the excitement that Rebekah had about the gifts she was giving this year -- what a thoughtful, generous girl she is!
1055. our new wii fit {even if it did basically tell me that I'm fat . . . "speak the truth in love" is its motto, I guess!}
1056. sunshine
1057. open spots in each of the 4 swimming lesson classes I wanted to sign up for {unheard of since I waited until the last minute to sign up!}
1058. thoughtful gifts both given and received and the joy that comes from each1059. a good first appointment at the psychologist for one of our kiddos; seems to be a great fit {he's even a Falcon Heights Elementary alumni! How fun is that?}
1060. a visit from Santa on Christmas Eve . . . very exciting!!::1061. birthday party {complete with cake -- did you know Jesus was turning 7? Well, I think that's what that 7 candle in the middle of the cake means, but I could be wrong.} for Jesus on Saturday afternoon::1062. half price paper towels {with winter prints on them} -- among other things -- at the after Christmas sale at Target on Sunday morning. Who doesn't love getting stuff you need and would use anyway for 50% off? . . . shopping with 5 wonderful women, great deals and then relaxing with a little Starbucks before heading to church.
1063. having Kirb home all week
1064. relaxing days with nothing on the schedule!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!