kirby, jacob, [pregnant] shana, rebekah: 2001
rebekah, kirby, jacob, shana, lydia: 2002
kirby, lydia, jacob, shana, rebekah: 2003
kirby, [pregnant] shana, lydia, jacob, rebekah: 2004
jacob, kirby, joe, shana, rebekah, lydia: 2005
jacob, kirby, rebekah, shana, joe, lydia: 2006
kirby, jacob, rebekah, joe, [pregnant] shana, lydia: 2007
kirby, lydia, anna, joe, shana, jacob, rebekah: 2008
The first batch of this years Christmas cards are already in the mail. So, those of you who actually know us, and get our Christmas card will see this years picture soon. It'll probably be a few more days until I get them all in the mail, but the wait won't be too much longer! If you read this blog, (which, clearly, you do!) the Christmas letter won't be nearly as funny as usual, since, rumor has it, the most popular part of the Christmas letter each year is the page of Stoll kid quotes. But, since those are on the sidebar of the blog and you can read (and re-read) them anytime you please, I apologize for the lack of side-splitting laughter at your home this holiday season! You'll have to find someone else's family to laugh at this year.
My personal reflections after looking through 12 years worth of pictures of our family::
- We were all (well, the 3 of us, anyway) babies in 1999.
- I should not have bangs. Jill, if you are reading this, don't let me talk you into cutting bangs on my head again. Hold me accountable on that one, ok people?
- If I do have bangs, then I should absolutely not curl them as I did in 2002!
- Rebekah's hair didn't get curly until 2003.
- I love Rebekah in the 2003 picture. SO cute!
- Our bed has pretty much reached capacity at this point!
- Kirb's hair used to be MUCH bigger (and darker and thicker!)
- My hair was best in 2009. Can I get an amen? (but I can pretty much guarantee you that on that particular day in 2009 I hated my hair and thought I needed to do something about it. What's with that anyway?)
- It would seem I over-think hair?
- The matching stripe-y turtleneck idea was better the first time around.
- How cute was Jacob in 2006 showing us his missing tooth?
- 2005 . . . that's SO Lydia!
- Joe was kind of a chunk at 18 months (2006). I had forgotten that.
- Anna must be the opposite of Beka, since her hair just keeps getting less curly as she ages! (see last years picture)
- My mom is a fabulous photographer! I am amazed each year that we even get one remotely decent picture. Thanks, Mom!