Monday, December 21, 2009

Multitude Monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday posting, which all started here. So, without further introduction, the next installment of my "One Thousand Gifts":

19. a wonderful weekend
20. reading Christmas books together on a Sunday afternoon
21. a much-desired nap
22. great Christmas music
23. mail
24. making gifts for others
25. date night!
26. pictures
27. mod podge
28. a vehicle to drive while shopping for a "new" one
29. a wonderfully {divinely} timed bag of hand-me-downs
30. reusable grocery bags
31. fresh snow
32. a couple more days of school for the kids, so I can get the rest of the stuff done
33. kids who make me laugh
34. a wonderful church service yesterday!
35. abilities
36. friends home from afar (Hi Ya Yash! we love you!)
37. pandora
38. hulu
39. "elf" {and laughter}
40. sleeping in
41. music

Alrighty, that's a pretty good start. Tune in next Monday for installment #3 and feel free to join in if you'd like. {It's good therapy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!