Monday, December 14, 2009

Multitude Monday

I read this a little while ago, but hadn't had time to get on the wagon with Ann until now. This is right up my alley and I'm excited to get started. So, without waiting another minute let me get started with my own "One Thousand Gifts":

1. unexpected treats
2. the sound of a sleeping child
3. silent, beautiful falling snow
4. a cozy blanket
5. the ability to read {and a good book!}
6. an amazing, wonderful husband and partner in life!
7. friends that mean so much to me
8. my camera {such a fun way to capture time and memories}
9. my kiddos
10. christmas cards in the mailbox
11. a loving God
12. thoughtfulness expressed
13. "just to say hi" phone calls
14. the color of my walls
15. my garage
16. antibiotics
17. creativity
18. smiles

Alrighty, that's a pretty good start. Tune in next Monday for installment #2 and feel free to join in if you'd like. {It's good therapy!}

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found Ann! I kept thinking I needed to send you a link, she makes me think of you every time I read it. (Mick is helping her edit her book! I can't wait for it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!