Wednesday, March 30, 2011

thankful thursday

Today I'm super thankful for my 3 March birthday kids! 12, 10 and 3. My, how time flies!

A not-so-great picture of the birthday kids with their respective cakes::
A cheesy picture of the "twins"::
Anna twirling down the block on an afternoon "walk"::
How old are you?
"I'm this many!"::
"I'm this many!" {that's all 10 fingers and 2 big toes, in case you needed a translation}::
Putting 3 candles on her cake at school::

And, just in case you wanted to see the ear injuries, here's the view from the back {she whacked her head and cut all the way through her ear}::
And a not-so-great shot of the front view::
{both taken about 48 hours post-injury}

1 comment:

  1. Hhhmm...it's a really good things that our family's bdays are spread out. Making three cakes that close together would stress me out!

    p.s. I love your daughter's curls-they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!