Monday, March 7, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":
1242. a visit with a friend
1243. a gracious stranger
1244. hugs
1245. help from my mom
1246. boys building Legos together
1247. sitting on the side of my sweaty, pre-teen's bed, watching him sleep
1248. a good night
1249. shoveling light snow on a warm, sunny morning and hearing the birds sing
1250. hugs that make up for the fact that you have no words
1251. shared sorrow
1252. a warm cup of tea
1253. the really funny things that come out of the mouths of children!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


  1. I love reading these each Monday!

  2. This is such a great blog, Shana! I am glad its address was at the bottom of a recent MOPS email I received. I'll continue to tune in!
    Alicia Sandy (Carmella's mom)

    p.s... I have a blog also, though I am not super about updating it as often as I'd like.

  3. A shared sorrow! It's so wonderful when someone is willing to share our sorrows. A reminder to me NOT to turn away when someone needs a listening heart! Thank you for sharing your list. It's such a blessing to read these!


Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!