Monday, March 7, 2011

multitude monday

Here's my continuing Multitude Monday post, which all started a while back, right here.

"One Thousand Gifts":
1242. a visit with a friend
1243. a gracious stranger
1244. hugs
1245. help from my mom
1246. boys building Legos together
1247. sitting on the side of my sweaty, pre-teen's bed, watching him sleep
1248. a good night
1249. shoveling light snow on a warm, sunny morning and hearing the birds sing
1250. hugs that make up for the fact that you have no words
1251. shared sorrow
1252. a warm cup of tea
1253. the really funny things that come out of the mouths of children!

Alrighty, that's it's for now. Tune in next Monday for the next installment.


3 comments:

  1. I love reading these each Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog, Shana! I am glad its address was at the bottom of a recent MOPS email I received. I'll continue to tune in!
    Alicia Sandy (Carmella's mom)

    p.s... I have a blog also, though I am not super about updating it as often as I'd like. mnsandys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shared sorrow! It's so wonderful when someone is willing to share our sorrows. A reminder to me NOT to turn away when someone needs a listening heart! Thank you for sharing your list. It's such a blessing to read these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!