Wednesday, February 2, 2011

verse 3

Verse 3 already! Yikes. Rebekah and I are taking part in Beth Moore's Scripture Memory Challenge this year. Life circumstances and the book I just finished lead me to this verse to memorize for the next couple weeks:
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. (Psalm 100.4)

And here is Rebekah's third verse:
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (I Peter 5.7)
It's so great to be doing this together this year!

If you want to join us in memorizing 24 verses in 2011, that's great! You can "register" the fact that you are taking part in it on Beth's blog. That's where you can log your verses each month and just generally be encouraged by all the other people resolving to do something so beneficial along with you. Blessings on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!