Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Review of One Thousand Gifts - Ann Voskamp

Originally submitted at DaySpring

One Thousand Gifts beckons you to leave the parched ground of pride, fear, and white-knuckle control and abandon yourself to the God who overflows your cup. It invites you to wake up to God's everyday blessings, and discover, as Ann did, that in giving thanks for the life you already ha...

Life-changing book

By shana from st. paul, MN on 2/9/2011

5out of 5

What a fabulous book. I've purchased tons of copies (7 actually) to give as gifts already. Ann's style of writing is like nothing else I've ever read. Her words are powerful and resonate with my soul. Wonderful, wonderful book. Couldn't recommend it more highly!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments . . . they make my day!